Friday, November 11, 2011

Officially waiting!

Wednesday I took the first 10 printed copies of our approved profile to the post office.  It took us a lot longer to complete than expected, and required 3 revisions to get it just right.  After working on it for so long, I didn't really feel like waiting forever for the printouts, so we went with Staples.  The results weren't perfect, but good enough. 

I figured now it was time to sit down and work on the baby gift registry, and being that I had caught a cold, spent most of the day yesterday working on it.  I decided to take a break and check my email, and there was an email from our lawyer letting us know that we already had a referral opportunity!  Now I realize it may take many, many referrals before we are picked, but I didn't expect one the same day our profile books were received by our lawyer.  It was hard to get to sleep last night.

1 comment: